Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sensory Bin

Look what we played with in speech and occupational therapy this week:

I decided, kinda last minute, to put together a Fourth of July sensory bin for the office! There's pom poms, foil stars, hard plastic red stars, streamers, pinwheels and little American flags inside the box. (not pictured is my little shovel, to assist with digging)

It's been a while since I've updated on the business/Speech Pathology front- so here's the short version. I hired an OT and COTA a while back- and we needed more space. So, we moved out into our own office, and have been booming ever since! I love working hand-in-hand with Occupational Therapy. It's been great to mix more sensory into my speech therapy sessions.


We have other sensory bins at the office, but this one is my 1st 'themed' bin!

No comments: