Monday, December 14, 2009

Time

December seems to be flying by. My friend Dana and I were discussing this the other day- I can't tell if it's because I really enjoy my new job or if it's because of Bryson, OR everything combined!
I am really enjoying my job(s). I feel like I have the best of both worlds- I'm able to work and do what I love, but I'm able to spend more time with Bryson. I'm still struggling to figure out the balance of housework/cooking dinner and the above mentioned things, but who isn't?
It's just crazy to think that this time last year, we were just finding out that we were expecting! It's amazing when you realize how much our lives have changed in a year's time.

This past weekend, we took Bryson to Rhema to look at the Christmas lights- it was colder than I thought it would be/prepared for, so we didn't stay long. Here's some of the photos we took:


Bryson seemed to enjoy himself. He wasn't super kick-y or grinning the whole time- it was like he was just trying to soak it all in!

He has really been enjoying his jumperoo and excersaucer lately :) His teachers at preschool have been commenting on how much more content he is while at school. His temperament really seems to be shinning through.
I hope to post again before Christmas- I'm working on some cute little cards for his preschool teachers (all 5 of 'em) that I'd like to share. But, if I don't post- have a Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Dorene said...

He is so cute. I want to kiss those cheeks. You are blessed.
Dorene