It's hard to believe that Bryson will be twenty months old tomorrow!! Today, we walked down to the church's on the corner Easter egg hunt, with our neighbors(we count them as friends too!). Even though it had been raining off and on overnight and into the morning, the rain cleared just in time! Bryson had a blast and was a very well behaved little boy. He was able to 'find' plenty of eggs, we all got free Chikfila for lunch, and Bryson got to spend some time jumping in the bouncy castle!
Twenty Month Old Milestones:
- we're moving up to size 5 diapers just as soon as we finish this last box of 4's.
- we're also moving up to 2T clothing, size 6 to 6 1/2 shoes
- Bryson is talking up a storm. Still no consistent two-word utterances, but he loves to look at pictures and label family members and knows a TON of animal noises.
- Bryson's sleep habits are holding steady. Thank goodness.
- Bryson's ears had a rough month, but allergies have been TERRIBLE here! We've started him back on Allegra in hopes of keeping him out of the doctors office.
- We've had to start 'time-outs' for his fit throwing, and they have worked wonderfully!
- Now that it's warmer outside, we are spending most of our evenings playing with our neighbor friends.