I re-read my post from January 1, 2008 and almost all of our resolutions came true! 2008 was a very eventful year in our family and we achieved even more than we thought we could or would.
Here's a recap of what happened in 2008:
* I graduated with my Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
* I accepted a job with BA public schools & love it!
* We bought a house!
* We learned (very quickly) about home improvement and repair :)
* I improved my weekly meal planning and we slowly improved our budget by eating-in more often (although we still need to work on that)
* We purchased season football tickets and had a wonderful time
* I continued to coupon & keep our grocery bills low
* I continued to scrapbook 1x a month
So much changed in 2008, I'm looking forward to relaxing and enjoying everyday life in 2009. Some of our resolutions are as follows:
- to remain healthy and active
- continue meal planning & eating out less
- to pay off the new furnace/air conditioner
- hopefully purchase Brandon a newer vehicle
- finally paint the last 2 bedrooms and the bathroom upstairs
- find a better mail/important papers organization system
- continue to scrapbook monthly
- plant a garden in the backyard in the spring
- continue to coupon/save $ in that area
- become a more efficient SLP- keep a better handle on paperwork and become more creative in my therapy techniques
What are some of your New Year's resolutions?