Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hurry to Walgreens!

Walgreens is having a great 4-day sale right now! If you spend $25 BEFORE coupons, you'll earn a $5 Register Reward. (it expires 12/20)

This is my latest Walgreens transaction, but make sure and check out HCW and/or Money Saving Mom for more info/ideas:
3 Arm & Hammer laundry detergents- regularly $6.99, $1.99 after 4 day in-ad coupon
1 Crest weekly paste- $4.29, Free after coupon from VocalPoint
2 packages of Christmas stickers- on sale for $0.39
- 2 $1/1 Arm & Hammer printable coupons
- $4.29 vocalpoint coupon
Total after coupons: $5.69
Total OOP: $0 as I paid w/ my gift card and earned a $5 RR :)
Total savings: $21.51

Also, a gallon of milk is $2.79 if you need any!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Thanks! I was going to Walgreens tomorrow, but I was going to get 4 of the laundry detergents. I forgot about my vocalpoint coupon! YAY! And then I also heard they have the entertainment books with coupons in them too for $10 off too. (I don't know if they have them in T-town, but I already have one and there are tons of great coupons in there.)