Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Catch-Up

What a Christmas! We spent this past week running all over Tulsa, but it was wonderful. This year, Brandon and I did something a little different. We combined our usual gift exchange and bought a new coffee table. (I took a picture of it for my photo of the day, but it didn't turn out well!)
We spent Christmas day at my parents and my Nannie & Papa's house. Mom and Dad gave me a new Coach purse:
While at Nannie's, we ate a TON of food & Brandon got a new fireplace set!


To wrap it all up, our friend Travis is home (temporarily) from the Peace Corps, so we've been spending time with Trav and other friends.
How blessed we are to have such amazing friends & family, a roof over our heads and all of our needs met. I can't wait to see what 2009 holds!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad your Christmas was fun. Your new purse is adorable.We are moving this weekend!