Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

So, I'm a little late posting my pictures.....We spent Thanksgiving in Texas and had a great time. Here's Leia with Brandon's other pom, Sebastian. Sebass wanted NOTHING to do w/ Leia, but she just kept on trying to play with him :) Here's one of our family photos:

Brandon with his mom, right before supper:On Black Friday, Jim, Brandon and I went to Fry's at 5am because Jim wanted this monitor for $99! It took us a while to figure out where the monitors were in the store, and there was this sort-of line for the monitors, computers and printers. I worked my way up to the front & was shoved by this man into a metal rack! This nice lady (who just wanted a printer) helped me move up to the front with her, and I GOT THE LAST MONITOR! Brandon and Jim were very proud!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you guys in your OSU orange!

Trina said...

Oh my gosh, someone shoved you!? This is why I can't bring myself to get out on Black Friday, as much as I like a good deal.