Milestones for this month:
* Bryson took his 1st steps this week- primarily on Friday night!! As of this morning, he's taking about 10 steps at a time!
* Still wearing size 3 diapers, but will transition to size 4 this coming week
* wearing some 12 month outfits still, transitioning to 12-18 month clothing
* We're slowly fading the bottle. He's been resistant to taking formula from his sippy cup, but when he's hungry, he will. I hope to pack away the bottles this next week!
* Still sleeping from 8pm-6:30am every night.
* Bryson loves swimming- he's been kicking his little legs in the water and splashing so much more.
* He's been sucking his thumb more, especially when he's tired
His ears have cleared up some, since I've had a job transition this past month and have been home with him more. I'm hoping we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. He's scheduled to see an allergist/immunologist this coming week- so if there is any reason for the excess fluid, we should know soon!