Thursday, August 12, 2010

Toys and Visitors

August is flying by. Between back to school, starting a private practice and planning Bryson's 1st birthday party, we've been quite busy. At the very end of July, we hit the motherload at Target. Twice a year, Target puts about 1/2 of their toy department on sale! Luckily, I was in 'the know' and got there early! Here's what I got- 75% off:

I love working with pediatrics- it gives me an excuse to purchase all these new games, and this sale is a great way to stock up for birthday gifts. Total, I spent $66.22 for everything!

Then, Grandy and Papa came to visit. It was wonderful having them in town and Bryson really enjoyed seeing them. Here's a few photos from our time together:
They spoiled us, taking us to all of our favorite places to eat :) That's what grandparents are for!

No comments: