Saturday, July 30, 2011
Bryson is ALMOST two!!!
He loves his bath time- and playing with the bubbles. It's been SO hot this summer- we've had to spend more time inside than I'd like. It's been over 100 degrees almost every day, so we can't hang out with the neighbors on the front lawn as much as we'd like.
* Bryson's speaking in more two to four word utterances, at least that's what we can understand! He's talking all the time now 'I got it', 'Bye bye dada', 'Dada mow', etc. He also tries to carry on a conversation, but we can't figure out what he's saying....yet.
* Bryson loves 1. yard work/mowers, 2. airplanes, 3. trains
* He still loves Elmo, Abby and Cookie Monster
* Bryson wants to 'help' as much as possible, with laundry, vacuuming, yard work and cleaning up.
* He's wearing 2T shirts/shorts and size 7 shoes
* Still in size 5 diapers
* We weighed him the other day, and his his clothes and diaper on- he was 32 lbs
* Bryson is very affectionate- loves to give kisses, hugs and high fives.
* He loves to fold his hands and pray- he especially loves saying 'amen'.
* He still eats like a champ!