Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ta Da!

I used my graduation money for a new camera today :) I've been really researching cameras lately. I like the digital SLR's, but I don't like how they are bulky and the high price.

I found this camera- the Canon G9, and fell in love with it. It's 12 megapixels and you can shoot in auto or do super cool photography stuff with the ISO dial and other settings.
Here's my 1st shot with the camera- I was sitting on a park bench, a good distance away from Jocelyn and Sonia: All of these photos were taken tonight @ my graduation cookout.....I didn't have too much time to play with the camera today, so these were all taken on the 'auto' setting- but I still think the quality is impoved from my last camera......

Brandon grilling tons of burgers and dogs (22 people came to the party!)Randy and Denyce- our Sunday School teachersWith Nannie

Karen and Will

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great way to spend your grad money!

Trina said...

Aww man, I like that camera. I need to check this one out.