Monday, November 9, 2009

Diapers!

Walgreens is running a decent sale on Huggies diapers right now. Here's how I used the coupons I had to walk out with some pretty cheap diapers:

4 packages of Huggies diapers- $8.99 each
- $5/25 purchase coupon in this weeks ad
- 2 $3/1 Huggies diapers coupons I received in the mail
- 2 $2/1 printable Huggies diapers coupons
= $20.96, or $5.24 per package

THEN- if I send in the Caregivers Marketplace rebate
- 4 x $0.75 a package

= $4.49 for a package of diapers!!

We have been crazy busy lately, but I'm loving it! I have alot of photos I need to upload, but I've just been enjoying our time at home together as a family. I'll eventually get them up.

Also, we're getting geared up for the 3rd annual Friendsgiving celebration- I can't wait!

1 comment:

Animesh Singh said...

it looks great Hot Deals , thanks for sharing