Sunday, November 1, 2009

Target deals

I went to Target this morning at 8am (Bryson didn't get the memo about the time change) for the post-Halloween deals. I noticed that Kelloggs cereal was on sale- and I scored big! Here's what I did:

Buy 3 boxes, get 1 free
4 x 2.66= $10.64
-$2.66 (free box)
- 4 $1/1 Kelloggs cereal target printable coupons
- $1.50/3 Kelloggs printable coupon from their website
= $2.48, which comes to $0.62 a box!!!!

Since our school colors are orange and black, I always stock up on the Halloween cups/plates- they are great for tailgating!

1 comment:

Animesh Singh said...

yeah, it very hard to choose right coupon on net, because there is lots of fraud coupon available on net so it very difficult to choose right coupon that's why i choose Amazon Coupon , amazon.com and ebay.com, which is very safe in use.