* Bryson's bottom 2 teeth are in!
* He can crawl on all fours, pull to stand, sit down from standing and is just starting to 'cruise' around on furniture.
* His ears are STILL infected. The tubes are working really well though. We met with another ENT today and have a new course of treatment.
* He's wearing 6-12 month clothing and size 3 diapers.
* Bryson's eating more table foods and self-feeding more. He can drink from a sippy cup.
* He pulls up on his crib when he's ready for us to come get him up in the morning!
* He's still such a sweet boy- he's been babbling more and has made many 'friends' :)