I can't believe how fast June has gone by! Bryson refused to be still for my monthly photo- so this is all I got!
Here's whats happening at the 10 month mark:
*Bryson LOVES to watch/chase/'pet' Leia. He laughs everytime she runs past him.
* He weights 24 lbs and is 30 inches long. He's in the 90th percentile for everything.
* He really enjoys food- he isn't picky about what he eats. He enjoys table food, and taking a 'drink' from a straw.
* He drinks from a sippy cup now- still taking a bottle for his formula though....
* He's dropped his 4/5pm nap, so some nights he goes down earlier.
* We just wrapped up swim lessons and he LOVED it! He's such a little water baby.
* His bottom 2 teeth are in, and he's cutting his top 2, maybe 4 teeth.
* Still in size 3 diapers, but not for long!
* Still wearing 6-12 month clothing...barely....
* He's pulling up to stand and cruising around the house on whatever he can get his hands on!
He's such a sweet boy- if we could just get his ears to not drain, we'd be good! But, he tolerates all the doctors visits and the daily ear drops so well- it's normal to him now!