Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard 2011

We received over 14 inches of snow here in Oklahoma this week! I've never seen this much snow in my entire life!!! It's so beautiful, but we have to limit our time outside because it is SO cold. Tonight it's supposed to be BELOW ZERO. Insane.



Bryson still doesn't really like the snow. He's fine with it until it touches his skin, and then he's done. We'll keep trying though :) We have some snow drifts around the house- this one is up to the formal dining room window!
For fun, we've made snow ice cream, shoveled our driveway and our neighbors and I've now resorted to pulling some of the toys out of my amazon toy sale stockpile! Brandon's office has been closed for the past two days and will be closed again tomorrow. I've been unable to work because I have to be able to drive to the office/daycares/etc- and well, we aren't getting out of our driveway anytime soon.




Luckily, we've had some wonderful family time and some good times with our neighbors. I'll have to work for the next couple Friday's (my usual day off) to make up these snow days, but I feel very blessed to have this opportunity to stay home with the family!

No comments: