But, good news- I got a voice recording from Geek Squad, and my G9 is headed my direction, and should be delivered this week. I can't wait. I hope it's all fixed and ready to go. I also hope that they sent me a note saying what was wrong with it.
All of that to say, when my camera comes back, I'll post my 19 week picture.
Not much to report this week:
- I can feel him moving around more
- I'm starting to sleep better on my sides & my arms aren't going to sleep as often
- my pj pants are all too tight in the waist
- my students keep asking me when the baby is coming, and they all freak out when I say 'end of August'- its humorous!
- We registered at Target and Babies R Us over the weekend