Sunday, July 26, 2009

34 Weeks

Here's my 34 week photo. I'm starting to slack a little- I took this on Saturday before Kristen's bridal shower that I hosted here at our house.
Maternity clothes? Most of my maternity shirts don't completely cover my belly!
Stretch marks? Nope! But, I this last weekend, I burned my belly on a cookie sheet. So, I'm sporting a nice burn mark under my belly button
Sleep: Great, once I get to sleep!
Best moment this week: going to the chiropractor and my right leg/sciatic nerve is starting to heal
Movement: all on my right side- he's pushing hard!
Food cravings: summer fruits
Gender: for sure, still a boy
Belly Button in or out? In, but it doesn't look as deep...
What I miss: sleeping on my tummy, walking without my R leg hurting, being able to 'keep up'
What I am looking forward to: our weekly appt's start at 35 weeks. Figuring out our birth plan
Milestones: Bryson is still measuring 3 weeks ahead, so making it to full-term is the milestone I'm most looking forward to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Piper measured 3 to 5 weeks ahead my whole pregnancy but I went into labor on my due date and gave birth the next morning. She was just a big baby! Praying all goes well in the final weeks! I can't wait to see your cutie pie!!!