Thursday, July 2, 2009

Puppy-wearing at 31 weeks!

My friend Kacey and I have been chatting about slings and baby-wearing.
I was given this hand-me-down sling (http://www.hotslings.com/baby_slings/everyday_collection) by another friend, and I really wanted to try it out. Thus, Leia became our test subject:Surprisingly enough, she didn't hate it....too much!
Leia weighs about 8 lbs, and it was really easy to get her in and out of the sling, and it was really comfortable while she was in there. Brandon insisted on a photo, because it was just too cute!

Here's my 31 week belly shot- I'm feeling rather 'out-there'.....

It's becoming more difficult to find a comfortable position when sitting/laying down, and I can tell that my energy level is dropping. Overall though, I feel really good.
Back on the baby sling/baby-wearing topic, did you use a sling?
If so, which one?
I also have the Eddie Bauer one from Target- so I'm starting off with 2 options.......

3 comments:

one blonde mom said...

I love love love my hotsling. I still use it and Cole is almost a year. If you need any help with holds let me know. I will do my best to instruct you for a distance. The dvd they send you really helped me. I am a visual learner.

Piper Paradise said...

Moby wrap and Ergo are 2 of my favorites. I have used them through 3 babies so far! I was intimidated by the Moby at first but after learning the basic wrap, it was super easy : -)

Anonymous said...

I use a peanut shell sling and have loved it! It works great at church so the baby can just snuggle in and sleep the whole time. We don't take her to the nursery so this works. I haven't tried others but look forward to hearing how you like the ones you have! Looking great momma! I can't believe the time is almost here for your boy! Many prayers your way!