Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Unique

As I mentioned yesterday, the baby shower over the weekend was amazing. We were given alot of unique gifts, and I thought I'd share some of them.

This blanket and burp cloths are just too cute with his name on them...



One of my mom's good friends, Mrs. Paula put this first aid kit together for us- and it rocks! I'm totally going to copy this idea for future baby shower gifts. It's a Pottery Barn Kids lunch box, crammed full of everything you could imagine needing.........


Inside there's Vaseline, baby sunscreen, little noses spray, gas drops, destin, a thermometer and plastic covers, nail trimmers, medicine droppers, orajel, hand sanitizer, Q-tips and Vick's. Also, there were boogie wipes and rubbing alcohol, but I forgot to add them to the picture!



My mom made a stocking for Bryson that matches ours. Mom gave us our stockings as wedding gift, and now, three years later, we have a third stocking to hang by the fireplace! I love that my mom is so crafty and we have such unique stockings. She makes such neat stuff!

My Aunt and Uncle gave us this blanket- it's from Lands End. It's so soft and light. My picture doesn't do it justice. It's a pale blue with a tractor, truck and other boy-ish vehicles incorporated into the design.
I'm a little addicted to having Bryson's name on things, can't you tell? :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Cute! I love the first aid kit! How's your summer going?