Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Homemade

We have been so blessed with gifts for our little guy. I wanted to share with you some of the handmade and unique things we've received thus far:

This cute little duck is from one of my HCW couponing friends. She made him herself- and he's really soft to the touch. Naturally, Leia is scared of it.

Dana, one of the ELL translators at the elementary school painted this for us. I just love it. It matches the jungle 'theme' we chose for his room. And, I hadn't decided if I was going to share the name we chose for our little man here on the blog, but here it is! We are going to name him Bryson.
My friend Karen made us these two burp rags and this really cute diaper bag. I need to take a better picture of it- I love the attention to detail that she had- even down to the lining inside the bag!

My mom made us a TON of these burp rags- the picture doesn't do them justice. They are adorable!

And, this last item wasn't a gift, but I wanted to share it anyways :) We got this glider rocking chair from one of Brandon's co-workers for $40. It was a great glider, but it didn't match our room. So, my mom had it re-covered for us. It looks amazing in Bryson's room and when he's done with it, it'll match most of the other furniture in our home. It's really comfortable too!

No comments: