Monday, June 9, 2008

Gotta love summers at Target!

Last summer, when I first started couponing, I found some awesome deals at Target. It looks like the deals are back!

Here's some good ones- I'm going to try them this week:

Archer Farms Deli Cheese- $1/1 with no size restriction......so, you can get free deli cheese if you get about 0.15 or so of a pound.

General Mills Granola Bars or Fruit Snacks - $0.75/1
This can be combined with those great $1/1 coupons that came in the paper over Memorial day for any GM product that fits this description!

Nabisco crackers - $0.50/1
Same thing as above....makes for some cheap cheese nips I've heard (over on HCW)

7-up, A&W, Sunkist, or Dr Pepper, 12-pk - $1/1
Combine this coupon with the Dr. Pepper coupon you find here:http://www.drpeppermoretoexplore.com/ (you can get a new coupon every day!)

Also, they have some good deal on Pampers right now- not something we need around here, so I don't know much about it. But, I know its a stock-up type deal so go over to HCW and check it out!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

thanks for the heads up on the target stuff! I'll be checking it all out!