Sunday, June 22, 2008

latest Target deal!

I woke up early this morning, so I decided to go to Target before church.
Here's what I got for $23.97:
5 boxes of cereal for $11
-$4/4 manf. peelie
-$5 gc that the register automatically applied to my purchase (usually they just hand you the card for your next purchase)
= cereal for $0.40 a box!

Ziplock bag, 3 pack- 4.99
-$1/1 manf coupon
=3.99 for 300 ziplock bags (about a penny per bag!)

grapes- 1.49/lb
1/2 gallon of milk- 1.99
anniversary card- 3.99
bread- 1.19 a loaf

Hopefully this will be my last Target/coupon picture in our duplex! I debated not running this cereal deal, mainly for the fact that we are moving in a week and I'll have to pack it all. But, we eat so much cereal and for the price, I just figured, what's one more box?! :)

1 comment:

Petunia Bloom said...

I just went and got my 5 boxes of Kellogs. Luckily, Ryan was there. The cashier wasn't going to give me the $5 gift card, but Ryan kept after the her. Finally, the manager came over and we got the five dollars taken off the bill instead of getting a gift card! I was pleased. Thanks Ryan!!