Friday, September 24, 2010

13 Months


Bryson's now 13 months old. That seems strange to type. When I was in college, I remember people at church saying 'oh, he's 15 months old' and I'd think why don't they just say he's a 1 year old? It all makes sense to me now!

Not too much has changed this past month, but here's some of the highlights:

Shoes: size 5

Clothing: 12-18 months

Interests: Elmo, cars/trucks/trains, books, opening and closing doors

Words: dada, a form of 'I did it!' and 'all done'

Bryson had his second ear surgery this past week. His old tubes were removed, and new tubes were placed that are supposed to last longer. He also had his adenoids removed. He seems to be doing quite well. It appears that he can hear more- we will have his hearing re-checked by an audiologist in October. I'm praying that this new set of tubes will reduce the infections and we'll have a healthy winter.

No comments: