Monday, April 14, 2008

coupons & tomato plants

Found some great links to printable coupons this weekend over @ Hot Coupon world......
Some require you to 'register'. I have an email address I created just for these coupons/promotions so that the product emails don't cluter my inbox.

Anywho, here's the links:
$0.55 off Mission chips & $0.55 off Mission dips or salsa
go to http://www.missionmenus.com/ and then click the 'extras' tab in the upper right corner
(I was able to print 4 of each!!!)

$0.40 off a 2 liter of Diet Pepsi Max (this goes great w/ the .88 2 liter sale @ Reasors this week)

$1/2 Classico Sauces

$0.25 off 1 Little Debbie Family pack

$1 off 2 Motts for Kids Juice or apple sauce (doesn't expire til October!)

Also, Brandon and I picked these up:
There tomato plants! I love tomatoes and I don't feel like paying the high prices for them all summer....so for $2.54 total, we will have tomatoes all summer (hopefully).Since we rent, they will have to be planted in pots- I hope it works out well!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Thanks for the coupon links!!

I kill anything I try to grow. Hope you have better luck than I would! :)

Petunia Bloom said...

I hope it produces more tomatoes than mine did last year!! lol