Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday catch-up

Tuesday night was our Sunday School class recipe exchange pot-luck. Chennelle and I have been planning this for over a month- and it turned out great! The table decorations turned out even better than we had hoped and we were able to try alot of new recipes and take copies home with us :)Erica and Chennelle

This morning I woke up early and ready to tackle the day.
I went by Wal-mart for the free reusable grocery bag. It wasn't as nice as the ones I bought for $1, but free is free.
On my way to the gym- I saw this great garage sale....for $4.50 I got 12 or so books and a discovery toys letter game (all for speech path).
And my most exciting accomplishment of the day? I ran 1.4 miles today!!!! (I just started running again this past Sunday)

No comments: