Saturday, April 12, 2008

playing catch up....

I've gotten a little behind here w/ my project 365 posts and my frugal posts. After the storms, job hunting and work this week, I just haven't been online all that much.

So, here is what's been going on:
I feel like a frugal failure! Homeland hasn't had a sale worth driving over for....so we've been living off our stockpile. I finally ran out of beef, chicken and some other staples; thus I broke down and went to Sam's and Wal-Mart.
I haven't been to Wal-Mart since December 2007, so my pride was hurt (just a little) to go in there. But, I was able to price comp my strawberries and beef, so I felt a little better.
Between the 2 stores I spent $56.23
I hope there are some good sales soon- I think the poor economy is finally showing up @ my grocery stores though.



I bought this PedEgg @ Walgreens w/ some RR I had left over from a while back. This thing is amazing! My heels are super soft and I can't wait for flip flop season :) It retails for $9.99 and I think it's well worth the $.

Friday's photo:

Today, we cleaned out our closets and did some spring cleaning! 1/2 of these clothes are going to Goodwill, I might try to consign some of the others.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I am seeing prices inflating almost every trip to the store. It is very frustrating.

My mom put one of those Ped Eggs in DH's "easter basket". He loves to wear Birkinstocks and his heels looked terrible! They don't anymore though! That thing is fantastic!

Krista said...

hows the job hunt coming?