Saturday, August 8, 2009

36 weeks

Maternity clothes? Most of my maternity shirts don't completely cover my belly!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Not bad- I feel so tired though....
Best moment this week: going to the chiropractor and my right leg/sciatic nerve is starting to heal
Movement: all over, but there just doesn't seem to be much room left in there!
Food cravings: summer fruits
Gender: for sure, still a boy
Belly Button in or out? In, but it doesn't look as deep...
What I miss: everything!
What I am looking forward to: meeting our little guy!
Milestones: Bryson is now only measuring 2 weeks ahead- Dr. S says he probably weighs 7 lbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are in the waiting time now! He can come anytime!!! I can't wait for you! You just never can imagine how you will love your baby until he is born...it is amazing. I can't wait to see him! My prayers are with you as you will be going into labor in the next few weeks!