Friday, August 21, 2009

Show us your life Friday: my baby showers

Over at Kelly's Korner, it's another 'show us your life' event. I decided to join in! We have been blessed with FOUR baby showers for baby Bryson. I've posted numerous photos of each shower on this blog, but I figured I'd re-post with just a few photos....

The first shower was with the wonderful women I worked with at the elementary school- back in early May. The shower was in the library at 8am! We enjoyed a potluck breakfast, but I didn't get any photos of the food.

Our next shower was at my friend Erica's house. I posted about that shower a while back- most of the photos are on my mom's camera- but here's one of me with my YUMMY cake!

We did something a little different at this shower- I took a photo with each guest and their gift. The pictures turned out really well, and its a nice way to remember who gave you what!

In July, the church I grew up at- Skelly Drive Baptist- hosted a wonderful shower for us. During high school and college, I babysat for a family of 4 children. They are all too big for me now- but my shower was held at their beautiful house and hosted by their mother. It was over the top! Here's the gift table.....And one of the hostesses, Mrs. Bobbi and I by the yummy and beautiful food table!Our last shower was a few weeks ago, at Brandon's office. It was nice to be able to meet all of his co-workers and see how much they love him!

Make sure and check out other baby shower photo tours over at www.kellyskornerblog.com

1 comment:

Abbie said...

thats alot of showers. ur loved very much. gl