Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One last trip...

I decided to stir out tonight for a last-minute grocery/coupon trip before baby Bryson arrives. I found some pretty cool deals!

At Walgreens, I found the Reach toothbrushes on sale for $1.09 each. I used the $5/3 manf. coupon and picked up some chapstick, mailing envelopes and candy- a total of $2.75 OOP. BUT- I earned a $3 register reward to use on my next purchase- so I actually made $0.25 off my purchase!

Next, I was on my way to Target. I spent about $40 but I found some freebies/bargains:
10 General Mills single serving cereal cups on sale for $1 each
- 10 $1/1 Target GM cereal coupons
= free cereal!

Chef Michaels dog food- 1 Target B1G1 Free coupon and 1 manf B1G1 free coupon
= free dog food for Leia

I stocked up on alot of quick foods/snack foods for the few weeks that Brandon will be home with Bryson and I- pop tarts, Yogo's, etc. I feel pretty prepared; Brandon will just have to run to the store for milk, juice and fresh fruits.

No comments: