Friday, September 4, 2009

Fun faces

I can't believe how much little Bryson has grown in a week and four days! Here's some of my favorite 'at home' photos- this is from his first weekend home...
And I took this one a night or two ago- He keeps making such serious faces and doing funny things with his hands..he just looks to be in deep contemplation! Brandon was home with me all week, and we made an effort to get out of the house every day. We went to Wal-Mart yesterday and I price-comped a few good deals from Homeland. I didn't get anything for free, but it was still better than paying full-price for watermelon, chinet plates and potato chips!
I'll have clearance to drive again after Labor Day, so I'm excited to get back into couponing and get on a more regular schedule once Brandon returns to work.
Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!

No comments: