Thursday, September 24, 2009

One Month

Today, Bryson is one month old! And to celebrate, he slept from 10pm to 5:50am, making two very happy parents.

It's amazing how much he's grown- he's so much more alert!

He's now wearing 0-3 months in clothing, although the pants are a little large. He's still in size 1 diapers. I'm anxious to see his weight at his checkup- I think he's at least 11 lbs now!

We got several packages in the mail this week too- the clothing is from our Aunt Susan and the burp cloth, book and toys are from my Texas friends- the Kidd's.

Overall, its been a good week. Bryson has started on a new formula, and it seems to be sitting well with him. He's on more of a schedule and I've actually started to feel like myself again. I can't wait to see what's ahead!

No comments: