Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grocery deals

I saw some good Quaker deals in the Homeland ad this morning, so I thought Bryson and I might stir out sometime this week and attempt the trip.

But Brandon, being the awesome husband he is, encouraged me to go ahead and make a grocery run while he stayed home with Bryson! I jumped at the opportunity!
Here's how I did:
Total Spent: $31.57
Total saved: $57.88
% saved? 67%

* 9 boxes of Quaker granola bars + Cap'n Crunch Cereal, 5/$8 sale
-2 $3/5 Quaker coupons= 10 Quaker products for $1 each AC
* 2 Knorr Lipton rice sides= $0.04 AC
* 4 Ronzoni pastas for about $0.50- $0.75 each after assorted coupons
* Hungry Jack syrup= $1 AC
* Welch's juice= $0.99 AC
* 4 cans of pillsbury grands products- FREE after coupons
* 2 Peter Pan Peanut Butter- $1.50/jar AC
* 2 Pace Picante sauce- $0.94/jar AC

Not too bad for my 1st trip :)

No comments: