Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cuteness and free stuff!

Thursday night I got an e-mail from Right @ Home with some great coupon offers, but instead of paying attention to how amazing of a deal it was, I took this picture of our cute pup:

Ha! Anywho- Friday I saw on the Right @ Home email over at Money Saving Mom, and turns out, all those printable coupons combined with Walgreen's current rebates equaled free cleaning products! So, here's what I picked up:Total OOP: $7.78

Total earned in rebates: $5.50

Total Saved: $16.60 before rebates!

And, last but not least, check out the cake I made this morning! It's for the OSU vs. Mizzou game that's on tonight. We have a few friends coming over- hopefully the Pokes will win!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the cake! I would have no idea how to make something like that. Have fun tonight!

Chi said...

Go Pokes for sure!!!! Cute, cute cake! Have a great week!

Trina said...

Aww, I missed out on the freebies! :(

Very cute cake!