Monday, March 9, 2009

15 weeks

Maternity clothes? I bought 2 maternity tops this week, and hung up all my 'new' (borrowed) tops in my closet....I also wore a maternity dress to church
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Better now that I'm over my cold
Best moment this week: Feeling like I actually have a bump :)
Movement: I can't really tell if it's the baby or not
Food cravings: fresh fruit & veggies
Gender: 99% sure it's a boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but it doesn't look as deep...
What I miss: sleeping on my tummy
What I am looking forward to: the weekend and spring break!
Milestones: getting back to exercising/walking outside with Leia!


I realized as I was uploading my photos that my bathroom mirror needs to be cleaned...yikes.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great. you have that "glow"! I was 17 weeks when I think I felt the baby for the first time. 20 weeks when Blake first felt her. It was so great to see his reaction, I bet Brandon can't wait!