Tuesday, March 17, 2009

16 weeks

We made it back from the in-laws just in time for the 80 degree weather here! I'm loving it, as is Leia. Today we went over to Erica's and made Blarney Stones (since it's St. Patricks Day) and we took the puppies on a walk. I'm going to Kansas City tomorrow to see Allison and my friend Sarah from college- I'm really excitied about it. I rarely travel by myself- but KC is only 4 hrs away, and I think it'll be a nice drive.

Anywho, here's my 16 week photo:
I don't know if I've grown that much this past week.......I'll let you be the judge. I feel like my face looks different and I've noticed my feet hurting more- those are some changes I'm not ready for!
I feel much more energetic this week- I have to remind myself to slow down. I did too much at work last Thursday and pulled a muscle- ouch. I now know the proper bending techniques and I'm doing much better!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!