Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February Budget

I don't know if I can even call it a 'budget'. We ate out quite a bit during the month of February, and only shopped at Target and Wal-Mart. We did use the Target coupons, which saved us over $20....still.........

Here's the breakdown:
Total spent on groceries: $129.97
Guesstimate of savings: $30 total- yikes!
Total spent on going out to eat: over $200 for sure :(

Now that the 1st trimester is over, I'm feeling alot better. I still have some food aversions, but it occurs when I'm actually sitting down to eat a meal instead of at the sight of a grocery store.

I'm really excited about Sunday- Walgreens is going to have an AMAZING Huggies diaper deal. I've asked everyone I know to print me the $3/1 and $5/1 Huggies coupons from www.coupons.com and I'm ready to go. I've even got Brandon on board! Hopefully, the Walgreens diaper deal will get us back on the couponing track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to try to take advantage of the coupons too! We don't have any stocked yet...but figure with 2 baby showers around the corner I will be getting some! If you start stocking stuff now you should do well!