Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Walgreens deals (Photo 65)

My total OOP was $17.85, although I earned $20 in RR to apply towards other purchases.

It's hard for me to figure how the RR play into everything- do you count them on that inital purchase that generated the RR or on the stuff you buy with the RR?
Well, for 17.85, and w/ $16 in Register Rewards left, I got:
2.99 gallon of milk
2 Easter cards- .99 each
2 Easter candies
6 cans of HE hair spray (2.22 each thanks to the BG1Free coupons)
4 packs of Olay soaps (free w/ $4 profit- used $2/1 coupon)
I can't wait to use those RR up!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I just saw you on blogher. Did you apply?

Trina said...

I did two Walgreen trips this week and a CVS trip. I am about do a post about it. I didn't take advantage of it as much as I normally would because of time constraints.