Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WFMW: Target

It's WFMW!
A few weeks ago I covered Target's store coupons. Now, Target has 'coupons'/catalina's that print out with your receipt after some purchases.
So many times I see people just toss these away without reading them. These catalinas work the same as coupons and some are even better than the coupons online!

I received a $5 off any $25 grocery purchase catalina this week! It was at a new Target store, but the moral of the story is- keep your eyes open :)

Check out more WFMW over @ www.rocksinmydryer.typepad.com

5 comments:

Allison said...

Where is this new store?

Unknown said...

OK.

We here get all the coupons out of the leaflets and the brochures we get in the mail.

Whenever someone needs more coupons, she just has to ask the women in the neighbourhood.

You can find my tip at:

Laane on the World

Have a great week and an amazing spring!!!

thediaperdiaries said...

This is the best news EVER!!! I love Tar-get.

Finding Normal said...

Love Target. Love their coupons. Love the little books they send in the mail with $5 or $10 off cards.

Mamacita said...

wonderful news! I do love my Tar-jey! :)