Wednesday, August 20, 2008

busy

Monday: I pulled up to school, and this was waiting outside the building! Talk about really sticking with a theme! :) It was my 1st day with my full caseload, and I feel like I'm handling it really well. If only I knew how to write IEP's, I'd be set. That'll come with time though.......hopefully........


Tuesday: Our season football tickets came in the mail! It's strange to have 'real' tickets, we're still so used to the cheaply printed student ones.


Today: Brandon turned 26 today! He took off work a little early to take Leia in to get her shots, and then we headed over to mom & dad's for his birthday dinner. As we were leaving, we saw this beautiful sunset. It was almost cold out- it sure doesn't feel like August or like Brandon's actually 26 years old!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I've been thinking about you - (I know I should have just emailed you!) But anyway, Happy Birthday to Brandon!! Glad yall are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering how school was going! Glad you are enjoying it. Happy Birthday Brandon, sounds like it was a good birthday.