Saturday, August 9, 2008

Puppy pictures!

Nothing too exciting has been going on around here, so most of my pictures are of Leia :) Here's some cute ones:
She's really started to become more playful this past week. She loves her chew stick and anything with strings on it.
Here she is taking her 1st real bath (at least with us)- she wasn't too happy!

Last night was our monthly scrapbook get-together. I was worn out from my 1st full day at my elementary school site, but I'm glad I went. I completed a few pages and made some cute thank you notes. Here's one of the pages:

3 comments:

Allison said...

Ahhhh...she is so cute! I wish I could see her! Good luck at your school!

Anonymous said...

I love your scrapbook page!

Chi said...

i love your scrap book page! super cute. how is everything going so far?