Monday, August 11, 2008

Productive Monday

School doesn't officially start til Wed and I don't work w/ kiddos until next Monday, but I was still SUPER busy up at work today. I felt really productive because I woke up just a little earlier this morning and got 30 minutes of exercise on the treadmill squeezed in. Once I was up and out of bed, it was actually easier working out in the morning than it is in the afternoon. It just set the tone for the whole day.

I met my mentor teacher/CFY SLP supervisor today, and I'm so excited about this year. Our personalities are really similar. She reminds me of my friend that I interned under last fall.



After dinner, we caught Leia watching the Olympics:

2 comments:

Petunia Bloom said...

Oh my goodness. She is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I always think it is funny when our dogs watch tv.

That is good that you get along so well with your mentor! Sometimes it can be hard when you are the new kid. I hope all goes well this year!