Monday, August 4, 2008

Possible deals this week

Just some random deals I've noticed that I'd like to pick up this week.

Target:
For back to school, they have Klennex 4 packs for $2.99.
-$0.50/1 coupon from this Sunday's paper
= $0.62 a box!
Also, Target will clearance these after school starts- so you might save some coupons for that!

Walgreens:
*Free Glade Fabric and Aire Odor Eliminator spray when you use the Easy Saver coupon and this printable:http://www.cleanhomejournal.com/offers/200807-glade/?sid=coupon&cid=pfe200807c&RID=8663256
*Possibly the $5 RR when you buy 4 Kellogg's products.......last year MA and I used the Kellogg's rebate deal with the Albertson's sale instead. To receive the $10 rebate from Kellogg's, all 10 items must be on the same ticket, which is really difficult to do at Walgreens due to there lack of stock. But, we'll see.....remember, the manf. MIR deal doesn't start til Tuesday.
I'll definately post about this deal if I actually try it this week. I might wait and see if some other grocery stores run a better deal.
(ps- it's rumored over at HCW that you can get two $5 RR if you mix/match the cereal and other Kellogg's products!)
*Lifesavers are B1g1 free- and I still have some B1G1 free manf. coupons!!!

Food Pyramid:
Grapes- .88/lb.........I'm going to get this price-comped at Wal-mart

No comments: