Sunday, August 31, 2008

August '08 Budget

I spent a little (ok, alot) more this month than I usually do, but I stumbled across some GREAT meat & pop sales and of course, the Kellogg's rebate deal! Here's how I did:

Total OOP (out of pocket): $319.99 (YIKES!)
-$40 in Kellogg's MIR
=$279.99
Total before coupons: $574.79, so I saved $294.80 this month :)
I'm stocked up until December on cereal,snacks for lunches/breakfast, pace salsa, pasta sauce, dawn dish soap, 12 packs of pop and paper towels.

So, for 2008 I've saved $1,372.58 combing coupons with sales.
Of course, I've spent $1,555.45

How'd you do this month?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blew it this past week. We were going to be eating things out of the pantry to save money but I haven't felt good enough to cook. I am so afraid being pregnant is going to hurt my budget until I feel better. Nothing sounds good to eat except chicken nuggets and SunnyD.

Glad to see you are doing so well with your savings! I am sure having the extra space in the new house encourages you to stock pile more. That could be good or bad!

Oh yeah, did your team win???