Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More deals :)

I saw some decent Target/Walgreen's deals over @ Money Saving Mom that I decided to stir out today.
1st off, let me reccomend to you to take what you read off any blog with a grain of salt, and when it comes to deals-consult your ad or look on HCW just to be sure. I went Walgreens to try the free candy deal that MSM listed....the deal wasn't a deal at all and it sure wasn't free.......so don't waste your time on that!

Anywho- I didn't get anything too exciting at Walgreens, but Target had some decent stuff. I spent $6.86 on this:
3 powerades- $0.77 each
-2 $1/1 and 1 .75/1 manf coupons= FREE + overage
3 electrasols- $2.79 each
-3 $2.25/1 manf coupons
4 Bic pen packages- $0.50 each
- 2 $1/2 manf coupons- printables from www.coupons.com =FREE!
Fruit cups- marked down to $4.24

The total before coupons would have been 16.92 w/out tax! They have started marking down some of the limited time value packs, so keep your eye on that :)

2 comments:

Little April said...

Dang it I went to target today to stock up on diapers I wish I would of got some fruit cups :)

Trina said...

Yay! I don't ever go to Target unless I KNOW there is a deal, because it's out of the way for me. But I found those Bic coupons yesterday and now I know where to use them.

Thanks!