Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Today's photos and a side note

I had quite the experience this morning...to read about it, go over to my friend Karen's blog: http://karenluper.wordpress.com/2008/07/01/the-police-are-your-friends/



After getting my cable/internet hooked up and new carpet installed, Karen and the kiddos came over to steam clean the carpet upstairs! Have I mentioned how great of friends we have? Erica who helped us pack and she cleaned my bathrooms for me...Karen steam cleaning my carpets and even offering to help us paint this place during the next open weekend! Kathi and Mike (from church) even brought us by banana bread and offered to bring us dinner!!



Anywho, as everyone was leaving tonight, we found this little guy on our front porch:

And- to top it all off.....mom and dad brought us this cool housewarming gift :)

1 comment:

The Six Dewey's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.