Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008!!

Happy New Year!

What happened in 2007......
*Brandon graduated college
*we moved back to T-Town
*Brandon started his career
*my in-laws moved to Texas
*we unexpectedly now have a nephew
*I started my addiction to couponing
*we joined a new church, made new friends
*we said goodbye to old friends

What will happen in 2008?
Brandon and I talked about our hopes/plans/resolutions over dinner last night.....

-continue saving for a down-payment on a house (hopefully we can buy one this year!)
-I graduate w/ my Masters in May!
-I'll be starting my career
-we'll get OSU football season tickets
-we might try to have a baby
-we'll join the local community college gym and stay active
-eat out less
-I'll cook more
-continue to be involved @ church
-hopefully, take a vacation in May

No comments: