Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Photo 29 and my Tuesday deals....

This morning when I got to campus it was strange-ly quiet and empty. I have always loved the way the library looks, so I made it today's photo! When class was over 2 1/2 hours later, the sky had turned gray and the wind really picked up- making me appreciate this photo more.
On another note....Today I got some awesome deals!
At Target I spent $12.77 ,and got
4 12-pks of coke- $2.25/each
2 pace salsas- $0.76 each
tortillas
At Homeland, I spent $4.89 for:
2 Pop Secret Popcorns- free!
1 Cap'n Crunch Cereal
2 Pillsbury Cake mixes
1 Pillsbury frosting
2 2lb. bags of powdered sugar (for my cake class)
1 Pillsbury brownie mix
Before sales and coupons, my total would have been: $20.84

1 comment:

Allison said...

That's funny - we both took pics of the sky!