This is what I got for $52.20: (that includes tax!)
yellow long sleeved shirt- 2.69
orange fleece jacket- 5.99
2 sweaters- 5.84 and 4.49
short sleeved button down-3.99
3 pairs of boxers- 1.57 each
For baby gifts:
2 outfits- 2.02 and 2.69
2 boxed pj sets- 2.23 and 3.14
For more frugal tips, check out today's frugal friday post over on http://www.moneysavingmom.com/
She is talking about 5 painless ways you saved $100 last year. Here's how Brandon and I have saved way over $100!
- shopping for clothes when they are on sale- and avoiding the mall unless we really need something!
- cutting coupons and shopping at stores that double 'em
- using the Wal-Mart card to save 3 cents on gas
- only eating lunch out once a week
- when we go out to eat for supper- using coupons and eating when they have a 'special'. (ex- the mexican place I love has 3.99 enchiladas on Wed. evenings- so we go then!)
Off to grocery shop....we'll see how I do!