Thursday, January 10, 2008

Photos 9 &10...

Photo 10:
I bought this paperwhite tulip thing @ Target for 2.49 during their 75% off Christmas sale. (it came w/ 4 blubs, dirt and the pot!) Look at how much is has grown in a week and a 1/2....

Photo #9: Last night I had dinner in Stillwater w/ my good friend Mallorie. Her fiancee, Mark- had just gotten his new Ugg's in and was so excitied! My Brandon would get that excitied over a Playstation 3 or a new car, Mark- it was a pair of shoes! It was just too funny! Thus, my photo of the day :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I always wondered how good those grow because they are on clearance all the time.
I love your money saved counter! I was wondering if I could borrow your idea for my site????

Allison said...

Omigosh - I love Uggs! They also have great re-sell value - I just sold my last pair for twice as much I paid for them! And, I love the name Mallorie/Mallory. I just told JM that's what I would like our second daughters name to be....LOL... :)

Krista said...

I love your photos and hearing about all that is going on in your life. It sounds like things are going quite nicely :)